Some survey statistics show that those startups that had a mentor performed almost 3 x better, compared to those startups that did not have one! Startup mentors are invaluable resource for a startup, and can most often be the reason for your startup’s existence.
We at Startup Xperts understand the importance of mentoring and has passionately taken up the cause of mentoring a number of startups to build our startup ecosystem. Startups are mentored at various stages – some right at the idea stage itself; or in an incubation or prototyping stage; or products/services that have already been launched in the market but unable to take things forward from that point; lacking clarity; or those startups that have not been able to grow their business despite having a brilliant idea, solution.
Be it whatever stage you are in, we like to act as your guiding force! At the same time, we shortlist startups, ideas, that we wish to mentor based on a few parameters that include your
- value system
- business ethics
- openness and
- responsive to feedback, etc.
What are your benefits in having a startup mentor?
There are so many benefits that startups can derive in having a startup business mentor on board, but some of the key aspects are as below;
- We show you the way that you can tread along
- Help you shortlist, validate ideas
- Bring in strategic thinking
- Provide you feedback without any bias
- May create opportunities to network
- Help you to focus, and work on critical aspects of your business
- Facilitate you to connect with potential investors where possible
- Fine tune your pitch, value proposition
- Guide you in digital marketing (execute it for you if you need it – optional)
- Can discuss, negotiate, for you with your potential investors (as per agreed terms)
- Support you in accelerating your growth
- Suggest ways to structure your company for better performance
Simply put, we act as your business advisor who can walk with you, for your success!
Looking for a startup mentor? You are almost there!